Woori Bank Business : Woori Bank is the leading commercial bank in global financial market, incorporated in 1899 in the republic of Korea and a flagship company of global reputed Woori Financial Group. It leads the industry in establishing a clean banking model in Global financial market based on financial stability, sound risk management, revenue growth and optimal allocation of capital after having experience for 112 years. Presently it has 53 global networks in 15 different countries and around 1000 branches in Korea having a total assets for USD240 billion. According to British Financial Magazine The Banker, Woori Bank has ranked on 72nd Bank in the world among Top 1000 Banks of 2011.
Position: Senior Officer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Department: Credit Risk Management (Corporate Loan Section)
- MBA/ Masters Degree or Equivalent (Preferably in Finance, Economics or Law discipline)
- Candidate having third Division/Class in his/her academic career, need not to apply.
- At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- At least 2 years continuous experience in CRM in any commercial bank in BD.
- Should have sound understanding of various types of credit facilities, credit norms, principles and practices in Bangladesh.
- Candidate should be thorough in matters relating to credit analysis, pricing of products, collateral/security arrangement and loan recovery methods.
- Should have the ability to determine appropriate covenants and control measures to ensure asset protection.
- Candidates should be well conversant in preparation of credit appraisal, evaluation of credit risks, analysis of financial information and financial projections including Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting (http://joblist.bdjobs.com/JobViewDetails.asp?id=565672&fcatId=2&pg=1&ln=1)